- Font Size
- Reading Mode
Wish to attend the National Volunteering Conference 2018, but are experiencing financial pressures or geographical difficulties?
The Department of Social Services scholarships program supports the attendance and participation of delegates from regional, remote or rural communities and those experiencing financial disadvantages.
Part and full scholarships are available for individuals from the following backgrounds who would not otherwise be able to attend without this assistance:
- Coordinators and managers of volunteers (paid and unpaid capacity)
- Not for profit leaders and emerging leaders (paid and unpaid capacity)
- Community leaders and emerging leaders (paid and unpaid capacity)
The following scholarships are available:
- Full scholarship – includes conference registration, return travel from any major Australian port, and accommodation to cover the conference period (designed to service organisations and individuals with no alternative resources)
- Part scholarship (A) – includes conference registration and accommodation to cover the conference period (suitable for organisations and individuals with the capacity to access budget travel options)
- Part scholarship (B) – includes return travel from any major Australian port and accommodation to cover the conference period (designed to reduce costs for organisations and individuals with the capacity to fund registration but not associated costs)
- Conference registration (designed for organisations and individuals who do not need or who can self-fund travel and accommodation)
Applicants will be asked to submit that they are unable to attend the conference through other means, and describe how attendance at the conference will improve and raise the profile of volunteering in their community or organisation.
To submit your application, please click on the following link: nvc2018.com.au/register/scholarships