- Font Size
- Reading Mode
Volunteering Queensland is excited to open the inaugural State of Volunteering in Queensland survey for volunteer-involving organisations!
The survey data will result in a flagship report into the status, and the economic and social value of volunteering through a State of Volunteering in Queensland report.
This report will provide an empirical evidence base from which the value and impact of volunteering can be evaluated and celebrated.
The research will help shape a strong future for your volunteering programs by providing you with key information to:
- Understand the characteristics of volunteers, volunteer-involving organisations and the volunteer sector as a whole
- Measure the economic and social value of your volunteers and volunteering
- Improve your decision-making and approach to your volunteer workforce
- Shape targeted business cases, by knowing the value of volunteering and its high return on investment.
Your input is essential, this report will inform how volunteering in Queensland is supported and enabled into the future. This is your chance to show decision-makers the true value of volunteering in Queensland.
This is a Queensland first and you can help be a part of this inaugural report by taking this survey (or forwarding it onto the appropriate person in your organisation).
You can also go into the draw to win one of two vouchers for upcoming Professional Development workshops*! To enter the draw, submit your response by 5pm AEST Friday 11 December 2020 and complete the contact details on the survey
* One entry per person, per survey. Voucher is valid for one non-accredited workshop, to a maximum value of $155.