They pay tribute to their compassion, commitment, hard work and the positive impact they contribute to communities.
Presented across six key categories:
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Youth Volunteering Award – for a person aged 25 or younger
- Lifetime Contribution to Volunteering Award
- Excellence in Volunteer Management Award
- Volunteering Impact Award – a volunteer program or activity that has made a measurable or sustainable difference
- Corporate Volunteering Award – an employee volunteering program
Selection panels comprising experienced community, government and business leaders will meet around each category to select the award recipients.
The awards ceremony
Nominees, finalists and recipients will all be honoured at this event - the 2017 Queensland Volunteering Awards Presentation and official National Volunteer Week launch. Each award recipient will be presented with a beautiful trophy and certificate and will be profiled through an extensive media campaign.
Nominate a worthy individual, program or organisation today!
Nominations are open until 31 March 2017.