The event includes:
- Key note speakers
- Combination of express and comprehensive sessions
- Networking opportunities with other volunteers and sector professionals
- Morning tea and light lunch provided
- Certificate of Attendance
- Lucky Door prizes and more!
- Managing Conflict
- Resume Writing and Interview Techniques
- Working with Diverse Cultures
- The Role of a Leader
- Volunteering Rights and Responsibilities
- Emotional Intelligence
- Writing Position Descriptions and much more!
This event is supported by:
When: Wednesday 28 November 2018 – 8:30am - 4:30pm
Where: University of Southern Queensland (USQ), Ipswich Campus, 11 Salisbury Road, Ipswich
Parking/Transport: Free parking will be available for registered participants. Map and instructions will be emailed to registered attendees. Ipswich Train Station approx. 2.1 km away and Bus Services nearby.
To Register: Register via Eventbrite
Register by: Friday 23 November 2018
Make a donation: If you or your organisation can contribute to the cost of this event, please provide a donation through the Volunteering Queensland Website and write ‘Volunteer Leadership Forum - Ipswich’ in the comments section. Your generosity and support is greatly appreciated.