Through creative storytelling!
We will cover:
- steps use creative storytelling as part of your social media strategy
- how to use storytelling to build your online community
- the tools and resources to transform your social media
- And much more …
Who should attend?
- Anyone with a social media presence
- If you a considering establishing your social media
- Anyone who wants to improve their using social media
About the trainers
Liz Buchanan, Ember Solutions
Liz is a speaker, trainer and digital communications strategist who specialises in social media. She is passionate about incorporating this online communication tool to improve overall digital strategy and engagement with stakeholders.
Her career began in the financial industry in Australia and the UK. She then moved to not-for-profit state sporting organisations and government. Liz now runs her own business, Ember Solutions, developing and implementing social media and digital marketing strategies for her clients.
In varying industries she has accumulated over 20 years’ experience in marketing, management and project management. Liz keeps current with marketing and social media trends. She has also tutored and lectured in various undergraduate and postgraduate marketing subjects at Queensland University of Technology and Griffith University for 20 years.
Volunteering Queensland and Queensland Water & Land Carers (QWaLC) supporting natural resource management volunteers