Delivered by Volunteering Queensland (RTO #6020), this qualification is appropriate for workers who are responsible for the coordination of volunteers within a program or organisation. This is an accelerated training course suitable for workers experienced in working with volunteers in many industry sectors including community work, health, arts, emergency services, sport, recreation, parks, heritage, libraries and museums; and local government employees. (This training is not suitable for school leavers).
This course also entities participants one complimentary registration in 'Implementation of the National Standards' workshop.
Participants have said:
- “I now have a practical professional framework in which to work with and support my volunteers”
- “Met new practitioners and shared experiences – we learnt by telling our stories. Highly recommended”
- “This training gave me an understanding which has assisted me manage my workload and recruit volunteers into roles with meaningful tasks”
- “Thoroughly enjoyed every workshop and would recommend the course to anybody in the future”
- “It’s intense for a few months but rewarding”
The expected completion time of the course is approximately eight (8) months maximum including 12 days of workshop attendance, approximately 110 hours of self paced learning and further time to complete assessment tasks and submissions.
Please view the full course profile for fees, subsidies and further information.