The Department of Social Services (DSS) has generously provided funding towards the running costs and scholarship opportunities for the 2023 National Volunteering Conference. The total amount of funding provided for scholarship opportunities is $60,000 (excl. GST). Funding is to provide scholarships to assist people who are disadvantaged or are from regional, rural, or remote areas to attend the conference.
- Applicants will apply through the online application form on the Volunteering Queensland website.
- The deadline for submissions is 5 pm (AEST) on Friday 18 November 2022
- Volunteering Queensland will shortlist and provide recommendations to Volunteering Australia by 28 November 2022
- Successful and unsuccessful applicants will be advised by Friday 9 December 2022
- Volunteering Queensland will work with successful scholars to organise registration, travel, and accommodation
- Registration, travel, and accommodation are to be finalised with scholars by Tuesday 20 December 2022.