Volunteering Queensland facilitates training and professional development opportunities for volunteer-involving organization staff, managers, committees, volunteer managers, volunteers and local government.
We provide up-to-date topical information to sector employees.
Enhance your knowledge today.View upcoming training
Training and workshop descriptions
We regularly host training events and workshops for sector employees.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Get in touch and we can facilitate the workshop exclusively for your team at your premises, ours, or at one of your choosing.
- Implementing the National Standards for Volunteer Involvement
- Volunteer Recruitment
- Volunteer Retention
- Supervising Volunteers
- Planning your Volunteer Program
- Risk Management
In the event of cancellation of the registration for a workshop, the following provisions apply:
- If cancelled more than three weeks prior to its scheduled date, the participant is entitled to a refund of the total cost.
- If cancelled within three weeks but more than one week prior to the scheduled date, the participant is entitled to a refund of half of the total cost.
- If cancelled within one week of the scheduled date, the participant shall not be entitled to a refund of the contract fee.
How to get involved
Training is offered to all volunteer involving organisations, corporate groups who run, or want to learn how to run volunteering programs, and individuals interested in learning about the volunteer sector and management.
Volunteering Queensland frequently hosts training events open to small groups and individuals.
Training for larger groups can be organised directly with our training team who can customise training for your organisation, workshop or conference.
Contact our Sector Development team
(07) 3002 7600